This was taken just before we were about to walk up the Brooklyn Bridge. H E L L O Brooklyn!

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Carmine's Pizzeria: Williamsburg Best Pizzeria


I love Pizza! Trust me I love Pizza so much.
I've been eating it since forever and I regard it as one of my favourite foods, even if it's not the most healthiest thing on the menu.  To my delight I think I found the best pizzeria or best pizza I have ever eaten in my life. Last week, I ordered a 12 inch Lasagna Pie. (meatballs, ricotta, mozzarella) pizza, where I could only destroy half  of it in one sitting. (The other half was completed with the lover in the morn that is the odd habit of the American; "to eat cold pizza for breakfast" yet I persisted the 1/2 be microwaved before consumption. HOWEVER  that is not the pizza that took my breathe away. It was the 'Philly Cheese Steak Pizza" that did it. It was sooooooooooooo delicious. It had orange cheese, onion and cooked steak all over. It was mega oily, but I couldn't stop eating. I'm such a fool for not taking a photograph, but you would have thought it was a desert with all of it's illuminating orange cheese-iness. We ordered a slice each and it was probably the size of a 1/3 of the 12 inch. We had no problems annihilating it.

No comments:

I've moved to NY

I've moved to NY
I have certainly moved to New York City