Photo above is my road. The other photo is of a falcon. They are all over the place. They go round in circles and you can hear them gorking in the sky : )
Indoor cherry blossoms
Yokohama Chou station- My station!
Japanese sailors walking together. Don't ask me why.
More of them!
Nice area, no?
Welcome to Yokosuka!
More cherry blossoms
This is where Yo-sushi got its inspiration from
Oh I love these!
My view of my road - walking home at night
- Shibuya and Harajuku's Meiji Shrine
- More bloody photos I took on my camera phone...
- The Company Training and more Yokohama observation...
- 新宿駅ーShinjuku Station, Central Tokyo
- Yokosuka Chou -My Station, My Area
- A Large Summary of the Japanese Experience So Far
- Yokohama Station and more department store bits
- ▼ April (7)