Friday, 11 April 2008
More bloody photos I took on my camera phone...
Map of my hood - the blue bit is TOKYO BAY... : )
Mutsuura view: I have to walk up a hill to reach one of my primary schools and this is the view. Isn't it lovely?
This is the same place, but it was a murky day. : (
Yes, Yokosuka... my hood! Interesting sewage cover... man hole cover!
View of homes from a high up hill in Yokosuka. I really like these homes all close knit and connected despite the un-flat land : )
- Shibuya and Harajuku's Meiji Shrine
- More bloody photos I took on my camera phone...
- The Company Training and more Yokohama observation...
- 新宿駅ーShinjuku Station, Central Tokyo
- Yokosuka Chou -My Station, My Area
- A Large Summary of the Japanese Experience So Far
- Yokohama Station and more department store bits
- ▼ April (7)